This type of epidermis needs special care, aimed primarily at stopping inflammation, activating recovery, strengthening blood vessels and increasing resistance to any kind of exposure, as well as negative factors.
What should be included in the composition to moisturize the skin
Consider what components should be in the composition of products for sensitive skin. Among them:
- retinol — nourishes the skin, saturates it with useful substances, fights dryness, irritation, peeling;
- plant extracts — first of all, they help to make the appearance of the skin refreshed, toned and rejuvenated (chamomile, aloe, algae extracts are often used);
- vitamin E — it helps to improve the appearance of aging skin, and also protects against the harmful effects of sunlight, ultraviolet radiation;
- natural oils — visually make the epidermis more attractive;
- vitamin C – increases the speed of healing of small wounds, damaged areas, helps to restore them;
- allantoin — is considered one of the most important components of cosmetics for the care of a sensitive type of epidermis, as it copes well with the healing of affected areas, dryness. He also participates in the processes of regeneration;
- vitamin A — helps to improve the water-salt balance, protects against harmful environmental influences;
- hyaluronic acid — helps to improve the appearance of the face, slows down the processes of premature aging, moisturizes well.
What is a good cream for dry skin read in this material.
You need to understand that among the ingredients of such a cosmetic product there should not be dyes, preservatives, parabens. It is not recommended to use creams with a lot of perfume fragrances, especially if they are synthetic.
When choosing cosmetics, you should pay attention to the presence of animal fats — they are best avoided. They clog pores, disrupting the sebaceous glands, thereby contributing to the appearance of unpleasant comedones on the face. It is recommended to use cosmetics containing the maximum amount of natural ingredients and plant extracts.
Nivea Care Cream for sensitive skin, moisturizing with aloe vera
Photo taken from open sources
This cream has earned the title of «people’s favorite». You can’t call it natural, but it copes with its function remarkably. Active ingredients of the composition:
- glycerin — protects the skin from moisture loss;
- shea butter — softens, nourishes, protects from bad weather;
- rapeseed oil — softens and removes tightness;
- aloe vera — moisturizes, soothes and restores.
The cream is quite dense, so it is more suitable for the cold season. The smell is neutral, so it will not irritate.
Working budget care
It is quite inexpensive: about 300 r for a jar of 100 ml. The best cream in terms of price and quality, according to buyers.
There are several basic principles for the use of such a cream. Here are the most important of them, which must be adhered to so as not to harm the epidermis:
- Any cosmetic product should be applied to well-cleansed skin.
- Day and night creams should not be interchanged. It is recommended to strictly adhere to this distinction.
- In the summer months, you should especially select products that have moisturizing ingredients in their composition. It is also recommended to stay on creams with a high level of UV protection.
- In winter, you should purchase products that provide maximum nutrition and saturation with useful substances, as well as protection from frost and wind.
- It is strongly not recommended to apply face cream on its entire surface. It is best to purchase separate creams for the skin around the eyes, as well as a lip product.
- Owners of the combined type of epidermis should buy several types of creams. This is done because sensitive skin requires an individual product that is hypoallergenic.
When applying, try not to stretch the skin, but gently drive the product with your fingertips.
Read all about Lancom face creams here.
Vitex Perfect Skin Capillary Protector Cream
Photo taken from open sources
Belarusian cosmetics are always included in all TOPs and ours is no exception. Cream capillary protector from Vitexne boasts a natural composition, but it does its job perfectly. Suitable for sensitive skin with rosacea, as it prevents capillary fragility and improves complexion. At the same time moisturizes, softens and soothes.
There are a lot of chemicals in the composition, but don’t worry, everything is according to GOST. From the benefits you will find ruscus extract, centella extract, yeast proteins, calendula, shea butter and argan. The cream is very pleasant to use, absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft and radiant. The price is also pleasant — only 300 r.
Rating of the best
Before you settle on any cosmetic product, it is recommended that you read the reviews of other women on it. You should also pay attention to the top creams for sensitive skin.
Nivea Moisturizing Cream has a very thick texture, but is quickly absorbed without leaving stickiness on the skin of the face. The effect is visible after the first application. Oily sheen disappears almost immediately, within a few minutes. The skin itself remains hydrated throughout the day. The composition has a good content of components. Among them: vitamin E, jojoba oil, panthenol, glycerin.
For a jar of 200 ml, the price does not exceed 250 rubles.
One hundred beauty recipes Aloe juice and grapes
The moisturizing cream of the Russian manufacturer is in no way inferior in efficiency to global companies. Its delicate, light structure is applied without problems, distributed over the skin of the face, leaving no film and quickly absorbed. The product is aimed at moisturizing and giving freshness. It also creates an invisible protective barrier, preventing skin from losing moisture. Among the components there are ingredients such as: grape seed oil, castor oil, aloe vera extract. The cost of the cream is 120 rubles per tube containing 50 ml.
Garnier Revitalizing Hydration
This Garnier cream has a foam-like consistency because it is very thick. The smell of the product is pleasant, unobtrusive. The cream is quickly absorbed, leaving no oily residue, as well as shine. With constant use, the manufacturer guarantees a positive cumulative effect.
The cost is 200 rubles per 50 ml.
As for the impact, the cream moisturizes dry skin very well, eliminates the feeling of discomfort and tightness. It also soothes irritated epidermis, removing redness and flaking. The composition contains lotus extract, as well as a complex of plant components.
Natura Siberica Organic Day Face Cream Protection & Hydration
This company always pleases its customers not only with budget prices, but also with the quality of its products. Cream Protection and moisturizing is recommended for use by girls with sensitive skin, which is prone to redness and peeling.
The cost of this cream usually does not exceed 300 rubles per 50 ml jar.
The action of the daily remedy is aimed at strengthening the immune system and preventing allergic rashes. If you use the cream systematically, you can visually notice an improvement in the appearance of the skin. It will be sufficiently hydrated and saturated with useful nutrients.
It is worth noting that due to the presence of hyaluronic acid in the composition, a feeling of slight tingling and slight tightness is possible.
Also, the product is well suited for moisturizing dry, sensitive skin in the summer months, as it also contains components that help protect the epidermis from the harmful effects of sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
Avene Creme Peaux Intilerantes
The cream of the French manufacturer Aven is designed to care for a sensitive type of dermis prone to allergic reactions. Often it is also used by women after they have undergone some cosmetic procedures: deep chemical peeling, face lifting with ultrasound (Read more about what is fr lifting). In addition, Aven is prescribed by dermatologists to treat certain skin diseases.
The price is about 1300 rubles for 50 ml.
As for its action, the cream, first of all, has a calming effect, since its main component is thermal water. It is great for older ladies, restoring lipid metabolism and visually improving, rejuvenating the epidermis. The composition of the cosmetic product includes natural ingredients that nourish the skin and have a protective effect. Among the components there are no preservatives, perfume fragrances and emulsifiers.
In order not to encounter a fake, it is recommended to buy creams and products from the manufacturer Aven exclusively in a pharmacy.
Janssen Calming Sensitive Cream
This cream is primarily intended to care for the epidermis, prone to the frequent appearance of rashes, redness. Its action is aimed at the regeneration of the lipid layer that protects the skin. The tool is perfect for use in the winter season. In the composition — exclusively natural substances of plant origin. Among them: grape extract, sunflower oil. In addition, bisabolol is used to have a calming effect.
The cream is recommended for use by women over 18 years of age. Its cost is 1500 rubles for a jar of 50 ml.
Clinique Comforton Call Allergy Tested Relief Cream
Clinique offers a cream whose main purpose is to provide a protective effect on overly sensitive skin. The tool also produces an anti-inflammatory effect, does not allow manifestations of peeling due to cold air in winter.
This tool is considered luxury, and therefore its cost exceeds conventional creams. It usually reaches 2000 rubles per 50 ml.
The cream can be applied both in the morning and in the evening. It contains lipids, oatmeal, which helps to eliminate dryness, as well as soften the skin. Constant systematic use affects the reduction of excessive sensitivity and the reduction of allergies, peeling.
NUTRILOGIE 2, VICHY
The purpose of this cream is, first of all, to eliminate the feeling of tightness, restore the natural barrier of the skin and improve the synthesis of its own ceramides. The composition of the product includes: thermal water, glycerin, jojoba, apricot and coriander oils. Thanks to these ingredients, the cream nourishes the epidermis well, protects against cold weather, and even gives the skin a matte effect. The cost is 1800 rubles for 50 ml.
BALM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN CENTELLA RECOVERY SKIN SALVE, KIEHL’S
This tool was created specifically to systematically provide the proper level of care for particularly sensitive skin. In addition, it perfectly restores damaged epidermis and soothes it. The cream helps to restore the protective barrier, gives a pleasant feeling of freshness and comfort.
At the moment, the cost of the product is 3500 rubles for a jar of 75 ml.
Aloe Vera and Centella Asiatica extracts provide all-day hydration. However, it is worth paying attention that the manufacturer recommends applying it after a light peeling done at home.
La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere
Cream Hydreane Legere is considered the base in the line of products that moisturize the epidermis. In addition to normalizing the water-salt balance, it also protects the skin from external negative factors, quickly soothes it, making it soft and silky. All this is due to the presence in the composition of thermal water, glycerin, light silicone.
According to many women, the tool serves as an excellent basis for further application of decorative cosmetics.
Recommendations of cosmetologists for choosing a product
The task of a cosmetologist is to tell about the basic rules for caring for sensitive skin and recommend how to choose the right product. If an allergic reaction occurs, a specialist can diagnose the rashes and determine the components that cause them.
When choosing a facial product, cosmetologists recommend following these rules:
1. Choose only those products that are designed specifically for sensitive skin.
2. Study the composition before buying.
3. Before using a new cream, be sure to test for an allergic reaction. The agent is applied to the skin in the area of the elbow bend. If no irritation occurs within 10-15 minutes, the cream can be applied to the face.
4. For sensitive skin, do not use alcohol-containing products.
5. Winter face cream for sensitive skin should contain vitamin A, which protects the face from the negative effects of cold wind and frost. Winter line products from Clinique, Himalaya Herbals, Nivea will help relieve irritation, soothe and heal chapped skin.
6. Sunscreen for sensitive facial skin must contain vitamin E and an SPF factor of at least 30. Such products are available from La Roche-Posay, Clinique, Avene. Maximum protection SPF 50+ has Bariesun Enfants cream from the French brand Uriage.
- Treat the selection of funds for women with sensitive skin type should be very careful and careful. Many creams contain harmful preservatives and perfumes.
- Cosmetics must be hypoallergenic.
- Cream for the sensitive type of the epidermis performs such functions as: helps to moisturize the skin at home, regenerate and restore damaged areas, preventing further irritation and inflammation.
- First of all, you should pay attention to cosmetics that are sold in pharmacy chains, that is, medical.
You can also get acquainted with the Korean moisturizer here.
Skinphoria Hydrating and calming cream
Photo taken from open sources
Cream of the Russian brand is designed for daily care of dry and sensitive skin. The tool can do a lot: moisturizes, soothes, protects and fights imperfections. The composition pleases with a large number of working assets. Here you have niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, squalane, and much more. The cream is light, closer to the fluid, but perfectly moisturizes the skin and does not stick.
The price is democratic — about 600 rubles.
Cream recipes at home
It is not necessary to buy a face cream, because the product can be prepared independently. It is enough to choose a recipe and prepare all the necessary ingredients.
- Melt 10 g of badger, then add 5 ml of pomegranate oil and one capsule of vitamin A. Beat until a homogeneous consistency is formed.
- Mix 10 g of melted cocoa butter and 5 ml of green tea extract.
- Squeeze out 20 ml of aloe leaf juice. Mix with 5 ml of chamomile oil.
- Melt 10 g of shea butter. Add 5 ml of geranium flower water and 10 ml of avocado oil.
Homemade creams are stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2 weeks. Apply twice a day as a basic care.
Signs of hypersensitivity of the skin of the face
You can recognize the sensitive type by characteristic features. The skin actively reacts to irritants, including cosmetics, various procedures, household chemicals, certain weather conditions (sun, frost, wind, etc.), diseases and stress. Moreover, the dermis reacts almost instantly, which is what distinguishes hypersensitivity from allergies.
Signs of facial hypersensitivity include:
- dryness and peeling;
WellDerma Daily Care Recovery Cream
Photo taken from open sources
The daily regenerating cream from the South Korean brand will be a real find for sensitive and problem skin. Contains many benefits, including squalane and betaine, perfectly nourishes and softens. Ideal for the autumn-winter period, can be used as a day or night cream.
The product contains anti-inflammatory components, so it is suitable for sensitive skin prone to rashes.
Produced in tiny tubes of 30 ml, the cost is about 900 rubles.
Natura Siberica «Protection and Moisturizing»
Photo taken from open sources
Natural cream for quality daily care. It boasts a sun protection factor of spf 20 and a working organic formula in which you will find a lot of plant extracts, oils, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. At the same time, the cream is not at all heavy, it is quickly absorbed, it fits under make-up. In general, be sure to try. The price does not bite, but the spread in different stores is large — from 500 to 800 rubles.