Disinfection of the premises is one of the most necessary procedures for preventing dangerous viruses from entering the body. The best means for its implementation are stationary and mobile air recirculators closed type. They stop the process of reproduction of harmful microorganisms, destroy dangerous bacteria and fungal spores with the help of ultraviolet irradiation inside the case.
Features of a stationary recirculator
- Attaches securely to floors, walls or ceilings.
- It has a higher power compared to mobile devices.
- Performs complex disinfection by ultraviolet irradiation, removes dust and other components.
- It can be installed anywhere in the room, at any height.
- It has larger dimensions than mobile models.
- Equipped with special replaceable filters.
- Makes the air almost completely sterile.
- Thanks to strong fixation, it is protected from mechanical damage due to falling.
- It is made of high quality materials, taking into account all technological requirements.
- Suitable for use even in very large rooms.
- The special finish of the body completely eliminates the ingress of ultraviolet radiation outside the device.
- Under the condition of regular work, it significantly reduces the incidence of morbidity.
- Equipped with high power quiet fans that speed up air circulation in the room.
- It has a nice design, will not stand out from the interior of the room.
- The resource of work of powerful UF-lamps is calculated on 12 000 hours.
Advantages of a mobile decontaminator
- More convenient to move than a stationary device.
- Suitable for air purification in rooms of any size.
- Does not require additional costs for materials for installation and assembly work.
- Reduces the likelihood of the spread of various pathologies.
- Equipped with a special stand or wheels for movement.
- Very easy to use.
- Small and lightweight, easy to move around.
- Consumes a small amount of electricity.
- It has a durable metal or plastic body.
- Allows you to decontaminate several rooms in turn.
- Can be placed in any place inaccessible to children or pets.
- Complete disinfection takes less than 1.5 hours.
- When creating the device, only high-quality durable materials are used.
- Equipped with powerful ozone-free lamps.
- The weight of the device is evenly distributed on 4 wheels, this guarantees its stability.
Comparison of mobile and stationary irradiators
Each model has a number of individual advantages and is adapted to different conditions. A mobile bactericidal recirculator is better suited for small-sized rooms in which there are less than 2-3 people permanently or intended for temporary visits (private offices, meeting rooms or rest rooms in offices). Its wheels and lightweight design make it easy to transport from one place to another. Thus, it is possible to purify the air in several rooms using only one device.
The stationary recirculator is designed to work in large buildings that are constantly visited by a lot of people and that require constant decontamination and disinfection of the air. Such devices are more often installed in office centers, schools, entertainment venues and private homes. They have higher power and speed. In just a few hours, they create a sterile environment in which viruses, bacteria and mold spores have no chance of existing.
Both types of bactericidal disinfectants are very effective in fighting infections that enter the body through the air. If you decide buy air recirculator, but you find it difficult to choose between a stationary and a mobile device — analyze the dimensions of the room, the frequency and duration of its visit, as well as the number of people who will be in it at the same time. The results of the analysis will help you make the right choice.